On Wednesday 10th November we will be running a Community Hub Open Day. We are offering all members of our community the opportunity to learn more about the services that are available, find out information about supporting the work we do, and see the renovated facilities here at Blythe House Hospice.
The Open Day runs from 10am-4pm and will include:
- The opportunity to meet our teams including nurses and therapists
- Full information about the services that we provide.
- Information about all of our volunteering opportunities
- Drop in sessions on managing Breathlessness, Fatigue & Anxiety
- A children’s craft activity with a focus on coping with bereavement
- Complementary Therapy taster sessions
- A chance to see the refurbished building
Activities and refreshments will be available throughout the day.
We would like to welcome all members of our community the The Hub on the day. We do encourage visitors to book via email: email@example.com or telephone 01298 875 080.
To minimise any disruption to our neighbours on Eccles Fold, we will be facilitating a Park & Ride from Chapel-en-le-Frith Golf Club throughout the day.
For everyone’s safety we are still recommending the use of face masks whilst inside the hospice. Masks and hand sanitiser will be available on the day.