Take up the once in a life time challenge to raise funds for Blythe House Hospicecare & Helen’s Trust.
Snowdonia National Park in North Wales is synonymous with beautiful, rugged landscapes and wonderful trekking and outdoor pursuits. The highest mountain in Wales at 1085m, its Welsh name is Yr Wyddfa, reputedly the burial place of a mythical giant. A popular summit trek by day-time, it forms a real challenge by night.
Standing at the summit by moonlight will be an unforgettable experience, as will seeing the sunrise from the mountain slopes as we descend. Witnessing the spectacular landscapes opening up before us as the day grows lighter is a magical and unforgettable experience.
Our base for this challenge is a friendly hotel, which makes for a comfortable, sociable start to our challenge as we tuck into fantastic food and get to know each other. At the end, we gather back together in the warm and celebrate our overnight achievement with a slap-up breakfast!
- Experienced Discover Adventure leaders and back-up support on the mountain
- Dinner before ascent and celebration breakfast at the end; some snacks on the mountain
- Travel insurance (optional)
- Personal spending money, souvenirs and drinks
- Transport to / from event and parking fees
- Entry to any optional sites or activities
- Any applicable surcharges as per Terms and Conditions
If you have any enquiries regarding the event, get in touch by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 01298 875089.