Blythe House Hospicecare and Helen’s Trust
Chapel-en-le-Frith SK23 9TJ
Blythe House Hospicecare is a busy hospice which has continued to support people throughout the pandemic. We provide a range of services to support patients, carers and their families at what can be difficult times for everyone. Our counselling services provide pre-bereavement and bereavement counselling to adults and children. We provide counselling for adults with life limiting illnesses who are under our care.
We are looking for Counsellors/Psychotherapists who want to help us provide this important service. The counselling would be on a self-employed sessional basis, working with adults and/or children (£30 per hour). We will provide the room and materials required for the sessions.
If you would like to support the work of your local hospice, appreciate the opportunity of this flexible and exciting role and fit the criteria below, we want to hear from you.
All applicants must have:
- Counselling/Psychotherapy training, minimum level 4
- BACP registration and a minimum of 450 client hours’ experience
- Two years post qualification experience with significant experience of working with people affected by a life limiting illness
- A flexible and team player approach
Children & Young People’s Counsellors/Play Therapists must have:
- Core Adult Counselling/Psychotherapy training, minimum level 4 and supplementary training in children and young people
- Specific children’s counselling or play therapy or family therapy, minimum level 4
For further information about this role contact email@example.com
For an application pack download here:-
Email completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Monday 20th September 2021
Interviews: Friday 1st October 2021
Blythe House Hospicecare is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their age, gender, sexual orientation, race, nationality or ethnic origin.
Successful appointment will be subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS.
We are proud to be Disability Confident Committed.