Blythe House Hospicecare’s new Community Hub is offering opportunities for Counsellors/Psychotherapists to work on a self-employed sessional basis, working with adults and/or children (£30 per hour).
If you would like to support the work of your local hospice, appreciate the opportunity of this flexible and exciting role and fit the criteria below, we want to hear from you.
All applicants must have:
- Counselling/Psychotherapy training, minimum level 4
- BACP registration
- Two years post qualification experience with significant experience of working with people affected by life limiting illness
- A flexible and team player approach
Children & Young People Counsellors/Play Therapists must have:
- Core Adult Counselling/Psychotherapy training, minimum level 4 and supplementary training in children and young people
- Specific children’s counselling or play therapy or family therapy, minimum level 4
For further information contact – firstname.lastname@example.org
Send completed application form to – email@example.com
Closing Date: Monday 26th October 2020
Interviews: Thursday 5th November 2020
We are proud to be Disability Confident Committed.