Our Community Hub continues to offer services to patients and carers throughout the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic – including telephone and online support, and COVID-secure face-to-face meetings.
We offer treatment and advice including:
- Carer and family support
- Changes to treatment plans
- Help with managing symptoms such as pain, anxiety, breathlessness or fatigue
- Isolation, confusion and loneliness
- Living with your condition
- Mental health and well-being
- Physical therapies
- Planning for end of life care
- Support after diagnosis
- Support in accessing other services
- Symptom management
- Understanding the current healthcare system
Current support during ongoing COVID-19 pandemic includes:
- Hub support groups – 1.30 to 3pm every Wednesday via Zoom – facilitated by trained and experienced nurses and support workers
- Carers support – via telephone, online or COVID-secure face-to-face meetings by appointment only
- Education sessions – via telephone, online or COVID-secure face-to-face meetings by appointment only
For more information about any of these groups or services, please call 01298 875 080.
To make a referral, please complete a referral form.